With RBB’s Labor-Only assembly option, you provide the parts and we take it from there. When your assemblies are ready, we return any unused parts. Simple.
Labor-Only is a great choice if you have your own electronics and control panels that you must source and purchase anyway.
RBB keeps prices down by not imposing add-on services you don’t need. Upon arrival at RBB, your parts kit will be audited against your packing list for quantity shipped, quality and identification.
Vastly improve the chances of success on the first run of any assembly by following these simple guidelines:
1. Your Bill of Materials (BOM) should include:
2. For SMT parts:
3. Original packaging and ESD protection is preferred
4. Loose SMT components (requiring hand-placement) should be identified
5. Label packaging with the same part numbers indicated on your BOM
6. Reference part substitutions used