It's crunch time for all of us in this time of national emergency. It's at a time like this that we see what we are really made of. RBB is built on our Core Values (CV). They are the hallmarks of everyone at RBB, our DNA. We recognize fellow members of the RBB family because each of us lives the CV’s on a daily basis. Our team continues to swarm to get our clients what they need when they need it. It's the RBB way, and we're grateful to be still allowed to do it.
- Always Better
- We’re never satisfied with ourselves, our department, or RBB’s performance as a whole.
- We’re thirsty for new knowledge, techniques, and expertise.
- We have a healthy paranoia about the competition which causes us to perpetually strive to improve.
- We feel personal responsibility for the client experience. It’s up to us, not someone else.
- Move Heaven and Earth
- We climb over, around, and through obstacles to get the client what they need.
- We are not held back by the organization chart; we venture into any area to help drive things forward.
- We get out of our comfort zones, as individuals and as a company, to creatively solve problems.
- We take risks and make hard decisions for the health of the business.
- We believe that the past is not the best predictor of the future.
- Deliver the Win
- Numbers, deadlines and outcomes matter and the motivation to accomplish them comes from within.
- We love to win! We hate losing. We are naturally competitive and thrive on the race itself every day.
- We take our commitments seriously and hold ourselves accountable to deliver.
- We sweat the details without losing sight of the goal.
- Good Mojo
- We approach each workday with a positive, can-do spirit. We are optimistic for the future.
- Life is not a dress rehearsal. We spend most of our waking lives at work and expect to enjoy the ride as much as humanly possible.
- We build trusting relationships with each other, asking for help when needed, encouraging one another, and recognizing each other’s’ unique contributions.
- We repair damaged relationships quickly so as to live and work in harmony.
- Negative, miserable people suck the mojo out of us and drain our positive energy. They stick out like sore thumbs.
- We are proud of our company and it shows. Visitors sense it immediately.
We share the truth and lean on each other to respond. Whether in a state of emergency or in stressful times, we rally. We always have and always will.